All American Restoration is operated by the authority on mold remediation, Michael Rubino, educator, mold expert and author of “The Mold Medic“. Together with the Director of Operations, Jeffrey Nowitzke, All American Restoration has curated a company that is unparalleled in the Mold Remediation space.
All American Restoration is recognized as the most innovative mold remediation company in the world. Our process is three times as thorough compared to the national standard of Mold Remediation and has a guaranteed success rate in improving conditions of a home beyond the standards of a normal ecology. Our systems have a 100 percent guarantee to remove mold, mycotoxins, endotoxins, and bacteria, the hidden culprits behind poor air quality and many health issues, by removing the contaminants from the environment and improving the space so that these issues can no longer occur. We specialize in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure.
All American Restoration has experience working with Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) patients, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) patients, Autoimmune disorder patients, Lyme Disease patients, Lyme Disease Co-Infections, individuals with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, and Immunocompromised Persons.
Our Core Values
All American Restoration operates under a very strict set of core values that differentiate us from traditional remediation companies. Learn more about our Core Values below.
With All American Restoration you can expect:
- Prompt estimates for all projects of any size.
- Comprehensive scope of work with optimum recommendations to restore your home.
- Comprehensive discussion of the scope of work to finalize details and ensure that the scope of work meets your expectations in terms of budget, efficiency, and success.
- Preliminary meetings to discuss all aspects of the project including HVAC, Mold Remediation, Reconstruction, and fine particulate cleaning.
- Pre-start walk through going over the details of the project once more prior to the project start date.
- Constant communication with Project Managers including picture messaging, emails, text messages, and phone calls to provide peace of mind regarding what we uncover from start to finish.
- Final walk through at project completion once the project is safe to enter with you and your General Contractor to discuss the transition from remediation to construction upon receipt of post test verification from the third party testing company.
- All American guarantees all post testing results from any third party licensed hygienist and laboratory. Should the results indicate more work is needed on the scope of work performed, All American Restoration will come back at no additional charge.
It is important to let you know that we are licensed, certified, and insured to take on your project.
Meet the All American Restoration Team
CMRS Certified, Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor, Certified Member of IAQA, IICRC, ACAC, & A+ Rating BBB