Contents Cleaning Kit
All American Restoration utilizes proven, revolutionary cleaning processes to help remove all contamination associated with mold from inside of a home, including the contents located within. This removal process involves the best biological remediation equipment, products, and protocols that our field personnel utilizes every single day.
The Contents Cleaning Kit is packed full of the exact products we use at AAR, as well as detailed instructions so that you can begin to safely decontaminate the contents inside of your home. Whether you’re cleaning up after a remediation project or helping to maintain a mold-free indoor environment, the products in this box will help ensure your personal contents are free from all of the invisible particles associated with mold, including spores and mycotoxins. Eliminating as many contaminants as possible from all personal contents will minimize exposure and the adverse health effects that develop from it.
The Contents Cleaning Kit includes:
- One 5 gallon drum of Benefect Decon 30: This phenomenal cleaning product is an EPA registered botanical disinfectant, virucide, and fungicide and is specially formulated to kill gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. Decon 30 combines powerful botanical cleaning surfactants with the proven killing ability of Benefect Disinfectant to clean and disinfect in one easy step! There are no synthetic chemicals or warning labels on this product, and it’s ideal for decontamination, preventing cross-contamination, cleaning, and disinfecting.
- One case of microfiber towels: These towels are to be used during the cleaning procedure and are 100 times better at removing invisible particles such as mold spores and mycotoxins from surfaces.
- Two professional-grade spray bottles: These will be used to apply the Benefect Decon 30 to the surfaces of your contents.
- One box of protective gloves: These are required to safeguard against any contaminants on your contents.
- One box of protective N95 face masks: These help prevent any airborne contaminants kicked up from cleaning from entering your lungs.
- One set of instructions: This step-by-step process will outline how to properly perform Contents Cleaning.